Studio Manager - Parttime
An international organization with a strong heritage and brand DNA.
• Planning and budgeting Studio activity and costs
• Managing Studio team (2 FTE), together with freelance photographers and stylists
• Optimizing current processes to gain efficiency and save costs
• Responsible for the delivery on time and on brand quality images
Knowledge & Experience
• Smart, intelligent, fun, goal-oriented, and driven by Integrity
• Experience in running a photographic studio, ideally for an online business
• Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
• Strong planning and organization skills
• Proven ability to work with a cross functional team and coordinate people across different functional areas
• Excellent Excel skills
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Our client will be announced at a later stage. Interested? Send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to Studio Manager 5917. Or contact our consultant Agnes Noordermeer at email@example.com or call her om +31631635302 for more information about this vacancy.