An international organization with a strong heritage and brand DNA.
• Updating tracking documents for studio work to ensure Studio Manager has a clear view of shoot progress and plans
• Working with Sample Coordinator to ensure advance preparation is done for shoots
• Managing sending and receipt of images to and from post production house
• Managing Studio inbox and working with Studio Manager to prioritise
Knowledge & Experience
• Smart, intelligent, fun, goal-oriented, and driven by Integrity
• Experience in E-commerce is an asset
• Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
• Strong planning and organization skills
• Proven ability to work with a cross functional team and coordinate people across different functional areas
• Excellent Excel skills
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Our client will be announced at a later stage. Interested? Send your resumé to email@example.com and refer to Studio Coordinator 5918. Or contact our consultant Agnes Noordermeer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her om +31631635302 for more information about this vacancy.