Marketing Project Manager
A company in womenswear, known for timelessness designs and quality.
Over 1000 selling points across Europe, Canada and Far East.
Wholesale and Retail
• Create, maintain and strengthen the organization’s overall brand through all channels
• Create and coordinate marketing campaigns that include print, instore and online content
• Develop other strategic marketing initiatives and activities
• Increase brand awareness and market share
• Manage and develop all internal and external communication systems
• Organize and streamline service offerings into user-friendly concepts
• Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities and negotiate media coverage
• Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as presentations with graphs, charts and other visual aids for clients (internal and external) and management
• Manage contractors like print and other promotional vendors
• Manage team of freelancers (creatives, photographers, graphic design, editors)
• Experience in the women’s apparel branch
• All-round Marketeer
• Hands-on mentality
• Fluent in both English and Dutch (written and spoken).
• Experience in producing photoshoots (campaign, look book, E-com)
• Experience working on B2C as well as B2B marketing: social media, CRM, events, retail & trade
• Experience in content management, creative writing, advertising and media concepts
• Experience with managing and planning of creatives
• Solid organizational and planning skills and detail oriented. Traffic background is a plus.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
• Ability to gather and simplify complex and large amounts of information into user-friendly formats
• Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behaviour
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Teams), Photoshop and web editing packages
• Expert knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS)
• Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies
• Strong Project Management skills, ability to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities flexibly while maintaining a positive work attitude. Able to work on multiple projects at the same time and perfectly capable of working under pressure
• Exceptional capacity to work across teams and foster relationships within the organization as well as with third party partners with the ability to effectively manage timelines and coordinate internal and external teams to deliver results
Please send your resume to linda van den Ban firstname.lastname@example.org