Business Financial Controller
International Fashion brand
* As a Controller you are able to prepare and (help) improve the weekly cash report, including daily cash management activities, work on liquidity planning and updating this plan based on future developments.
* You will participate and contribute in the month-end closing for the Group, as well as preparation, analyzing and sending of the country P en Ls, including support the preparation of the monthly bank report.
* You make weekly KPI reports for the management team, in working together with other departments to get information in time and accurate
* You can support with the preparation of budget and forecasts, chasing the involved departmental heads and getting the information needed to make the budget and forecasts, act as a super user for BI reporting system (Evidanza), analyze monthly results compared to budget and forecasts.
* You can you come up with departmental suggestions and improvements for better (reports) performances, assist in ad hoc activities and projects.
* As a Controller you are a team player and knows the importance of that. You are able to develop your own skills set and those of your team, also through the support and guidance of your Team Leader. This role encourages you to demonstrate a strong work ethic and your passion for driving results.
* Excellent organization and planning skills and attention to detail
* Accurate, hands on and no-nonsense mentality
* You are excellent in Excel, you are able to work with complex worksheets, make inter connected worksheets, have plenty of experience in working with workbooks connecting multiples templates and formulas and are used to work with Vlookup, Index, Match and sumif(s)
* Knowledge of Tageitk is beneficial
* Self-motivated, directed, result driven and passionate about what you do
* Able to receive feedback and act on it, be convincing and have a positive own opinion
* Excellent language skills, written and spoken in Dutch and English
* Must be able to work the occasional after hours
* HBO level (higher vocational degree)
* Minimum of 2-year experience
Our client will be announced at a later stage. Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com and refer to Business Financial Crontroller per 5667. If you would like to know more please contact Diana van den Ban