Demand Planner E Commerce
International brand in outdoor sport/ clothing
• Determine the demand plan for the Ecommerce channel to meet the buy budget.
• Have regular planned meetings with our Ecommerce Director EMEA and Ecommerce Merchandiser to gain buy in to demand plan.
• Provide updated forecasts to meet the global planning deadlines. Proactively provide additional forecasting information if required.
• Determine quantities to forecast at the style/color/size level based on sales statistics, merchandising, marketing and sales feedback.
• Create seasonal time curves to optimize product flow and generate sales.
• Maintain a clear and easy to understand forecast dashboard for management and relevant parties to view.
• Build a seasonal assortment plan in 7th online assortment planning tool.
• Monitor planning KPI’s such as over- and undersold, forecast accuracy by season, team, style, color and size.
• Analyze in-season sales figures to improve future forecast and give feedback to the channel.
• Update the Ecommerce channel in Trade meeting on forecast changes and provide data for the S&OP meeting.
• Allocate and monitor the correct stock levels within the Ecommerce channels. Chase availability of oversold styles.
• Have a clear overview of Inventory at any time.
• Work closely with the Ecommerce Merchandiser, to help build the most effective product assortment in line with the global marketing stories for future seasons.
• Minimum 3 years of planning experience, preferably within Ecommerce.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business or a related field.
• Fluency in English, other languages are a plus.
• Entrepreneurial mindset and a pro-active approach to business. Ability to work on own initiative.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Process oriented with the ability to identify solutions to problems and opportunities by analyzing data.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Advanced computer skills:
• Excellent Excel capabilities,
• Power Bi & Tableau are a plus,
• 7th online Merchandise and Assortment Planning or similar,
• Microsoft Dynamics AX or other ERP system experience is a plus.
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Used to working in a multi-cultural environment.
• Interest in outdoor sports is a plus.
If this position is within your interest, than please mail Linda vd Ban: email@example.com